Friday, August 6, 2010

D. Riggins BLOG

Hi Friends!!!


'Just checking in...'quick blog of my thoughts. I just looked at my calendar only to realize my concert's 3 weeks away...YIKES!!!...I have to admit, I'm getting a bit anxious, nervous, whatever it's called ;)....but I'm ready!!...all the more reason to trust the Lord with this...

...6-year project, manifesting right before my eyes...and when they ask, "How?"...only one logical answer..."Jesus!". Like really!!...Jesus Christ takes the credit for all of this. If I could only explain the nights I went into the studio without a clue!!...(sigh)...but God! (as the older saints say).

...'meeting with the band in a couple of weeks and I cannot to wait for the creative musical session...so many gifted singers and musicians...I'm like a kid in a candy store!...

...Please visit driggins.com. August 28th, 2010!!...and bring a friend!

God cares and until next time...you know how it goes..."Jesus Christ is Lord"....


Pursuing Truth,

D.


“Everything that I am, is because of Jesus Christ. All that I ever do, I do it only to bring Him glory.”

2 comments:

  1. D. Riggins

    Hi, I am Mrs. Smith, Tori's mother. I was searching something and I saw this newspaper article "D.Riggins in concert" then I noticd the picture. I am like that look like Tori friend. So I went on your blog and started reading. Wow, God is good. I am so glad to see the God in you. Just wanted to say stay strong. If I had known about your concert I would have come. Now that I know I will be checking the blog out and try not to miss the next one. Mrs. Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! Thank you so much for your kind post!...I really appreciate the support. Tori from Godby Softball?...Sorry, I know a few Tori's ;)

    God is certainly great and I'm just thankful to be a be living a dream ;)

    Great to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete