Saturday, December 22, 2012

Words ...

 ...WORDS develop things and people ..."sticks and stones will break my bones ....but words will never hurt me" ....LIESSSS ... words can KILL you ...words ALWAYS have the potential to hurt ...Sometimes I miss it, but I challenge myself daily to be careful of what I choose to say to people (especially kids or close friends and family) because my words are powerful ...please.choose.your.words.carefully ...Proverbs 18:21 ...the Word of God and the words my parents choose to speak have shaped my life into what it is today ...and oftentimes it's those words that CONTINUE to shape my life ...God knows I'm a work in progress ;) ...Happy Friday! ...


Pursuing Truth,

D.

“Everything that I am, is because of Jesus Christ. All that I ever do, I do it only to bring Him glory.”

No comments:

Post a Comment