Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Jesus has done it!! (Instagram)

This is the message of hope ...God's grace is NOT based on your performance but operates by what you believe!! When you believe right, you'll live right!!

Friends, our self-efforts to impress God or people have already been take care of. Sin, is no longer the problem...the problem is what we choose to (or not to) believe. Our response to the life that God intends for us to have should be, "I believe and thank you". There's nothing that we can ever do to deserve Heaven, the finer things in life, and ultimately the best God has for us. God freely gives to those who will receive. When we surrender our lives, repent (this is not mere remorse but a decision to turn away from self and sin), and accept Jesus into our lives, we're saying "I believe and thank you!"

I, Dwan Riggins, haven't been afforded the Blessing of The Lord because I get everything right ...I mess up!!..But I've learned how to believe right...and the longer I continue in God's Truth, unashamed and un-bothered by people's opinion, and trust Him with my life, those "mess-ups" will turn into triumphs! Let's live this good life, completely!"
Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment