Monday, November 24, 2014

Stay In a Child's Place (Instagram)


Thesssseeee were the words of warning from ANY adult to me when I stepped out of my lane as a child!! The next offense was a "rod"!! Since when do children run things???!!! Videos of children cursing adults, fighting their parents, and adults getting their cues from this generation is not funny. What ever happened to parents leading their children to doing what's right? or teaching young kids how to respect adults? Today, it's admirable for a parent to curse their child's teacher out or encourage bad behavior. Time out for the non-sense! Listennnnnn, I've had children bow up at me but at 5'4, they learn QUICKLY, that "this ain what they want!" ...it doesn't take them long to return to a child's place ...I tell them to "go in peace" LOL!! God has given we adults the authority to lead the way, not follow their lead. I work at a school ...and children don't tell me what to do, ever!! They don't intimidate me, they don't manipulate me, and they don't instruct me. I have the responsibility as the adult to lead the way, establish rules, and enforce fair discipline ...allll while loving on EACH one with unique care. I establish order, because I LOVE THEM!! 

Parents and anyone who works with children and teens ...I'm praying for you today!! That God will give parents the supernatural strength to ...SPANK your children in love (not frustration) when they need correction and to love on and encourage them to righteousness. Youth workers, I pray that God will give you wisdom on how to conduct your leadership. Take your rightful place back!! If your children are causing you stress in your home and in the classroom, it's time to re-establish order!! Don't ever allow children to disturb your peace, ever. When we train them up God's way, we teach them authority, order, and proper conduct! ...Happy Monday!!


Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment