Monday, November 24, 2014

Thorn in our Flesh (Instagram)

"My GRACE is sufficient (all you need); my strength (power) works best (is most effective) in weakness. So now I am glad to boast in my weakness so that the power of Christ can work through me. Therefore I take pleasure in my weakness, hardships, persecutions, and troubles...for when I am WEAK then am I STRONG" ...II Corinthians 12:9-10. The ultimate exchange ...THIS is why we always win!! Grace gives us power over sin. Not that we'll never be tempted, become weak or perhaps fall, but His grace enables us to depend on his strength as a way of escape!! Not our self-efforts, discipline, strong mind, but His strength!! Thank God for Jesus, that we don't have to be enslaved to sin! Freedom!! #Godbenefits #TheWord #Study #Takethetime #Jesusistheanswer

Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment