Monday, November 24, 2014

Single Ladies (Instagram)

I wasn't always settled on this as I've had my moments of "when am I going to get married?" Marriage should not consist of two halves coming together ...yet two wholes becoming one. Lonely? Planning a wedding...without a groom? You're not ready for marriage. Being single is not a curse ...God has actually anointed single people to do things married people can't do ...vice versa. When you settle on the fact that God loves you and get lost in living to Him, the man will find you ...biggest mistake women make is trying to find the man. Loneliness can cause you to make poor decisions. You DON'T have to put yourself on the market. You DON'T have to casually date to "put yourself out there". God doesn't experiment and He doesn't guess. When He made the male, He made the female. Trust Him. I look forward to my quiet nights at the house!! When I want company, I make a phone call to friends and family. When you find yourself committed to honoring God, a joker with a nice smile, an agenda, and a lie won't fool you!! Stay focused ...


Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment