Monday, November 24, 2014

Comfortable Christian (Instagram)

OMG!! This used to be me!!! ...I was complacent and comfortable until I realized this life isn't about ME but about investing in others. I realized God had greater on the inside of me with potential to change the world!! Interestingly enough, we don't mind being challenged in sports, marriage, friendships, and on our jobs. But when it comes to Christian development, we believers become fearful when challenging our brothers and sisters. This week, I challenge YOU to be more and please do the same for me! As a trainer, I challenge my athletes and clients physically and mentally ...pushing them to always give their BEST and to FINISH! God expects more of us!! Our Mondays shouldn't be dreaded ...but seen as another opportunity to grow and get better! Does someone know Jesus because of the life you live? Are you living towards being ALL that God created you to be? Don't leave this earth filled with "stuff" inside of you! That's the problem with graveyards ...the richest places on earth!!...filled with people full of gifts they never fulfilled! Today, is a new day!!...

Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment