Monday, November 24, 2014

Change (Instagram)

I was that person ...until reality slapped me in the face. Funny how you think you're humble until you ask God to show you your true heart. You have to be willing to let YOU go! Pride is deadly and will cause you to think you are more stable than you think, until you fall. It'll cause you to become bitter, wondering why others are pushing forward and you're stuck! "This is how I am!" You don't have to stay that way. "My momma was like this too!" How did that work out for mama? "I wish that teacher would say something to my child!" Did it ever occur to you she has to manage 30+ kids at a time? You have trouble with one! 😳Chill. "I'm broke!" Words can curse you or bless you. Choose wisely. "The white race is always tryna keep the black race down!" Reverse prejudice eh? There are more kind "white people" than not. Racism is a matter of the heart but Jesus overcame the world to give you good success. What other excuses do you have? "All men are dogs!" Not those who are in love with Jesus. Check your heart. You may be attracting what you sincerely like 😳. "The Bible is inaccurate. I need don't Jesus." God doesn't stop loving you nor being who He is just because you don't choose to accept His as Lord. Jesus is still the only way. "I was born like this." Like how? In a sinful state? Sure. We all were. But homosexuality is not the will of God. He loves you, but it's still sin, no way around it. Your feelings don't dictate the truth about who God intended for you to be. Male and female. The perversion of the two is not God's intention. Be willing to change ...the unwillingness keeps you stuck, bitter, and on a downward spiral to nowhere. #wearenotallthat #chill #letitgo

Pursuing Truth, D.

No comments:

Post a Comment