Sunday, March 15, 2015

Greatness (Instagram)

Friends, I love y'all!! ...no more anemic Christian lifestyles!...God has equipped you to be great! I challenge you today!! There's more to life than what the world is investing in...if you are as zealous about pursuing the plan God has for your life as you are about checking Facebook/Instagram to see how many "friends" and likes you have, knowing who broke up with who in Hollywood, getting 10 degrees, becoming an self-centered business person, you'd begin to see the manifestation of an incredible purposed-filled life engineered by a God who loves you. Most believers do their Christian duty of attending church on Sunday but never take the time to dive into God's Word to learn about Him. 

Folk know more Christian/Gospel songs than the revelation of scripture ...'more focused on your life than impacting the community around you. If we challenge the world to righteousness, we are deemed too radical! If we call wickedness, what it clearly is, EVIL, we are called bigots! If we establish and maintain a standard of holiness, we are considered judgmental. I refuse to settle for a mediocre life when I was called to be great! I want everything God has for me...so that I can be a blessing to someone else. Insanity ...doing the same thing and expecting different results! Love y'all....there's more!!! Please get plugged into a local church where you can be fed the truth of God's grace and love for you! Let's gooooo...

I'm Free ...

No comments:

Post a Comment