Sunday, March 15, 2015

Life, The Great Reward (Instagram)

"The Spirit gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words I speak to you are Spirit and Life" (John 6:63). Ironically, what most call life isn't life at all ...it's mere existence. Life isn't exotic vacations, spending sprees (with no money), having an "I don't care attitude" or full bank account, going to college, and elaborate weddings. Again, nothing wrong with enjoying things (I plan to take a vacation soon, I thoroughly enjoyed college, and my bank account is full). 

But, LIFE is when Jesus is the foundation of it ALL! Life is having a full bank account and desiring to freely give to be a blessing to someone else. Life is freedom from what people think, freedom from the past mistakes/hurt and fear of the future. Life is confidence in the finished works of Jesus. Life is restful sleep, every night! Life is contentment ...Life is love, joy, and peace. Life is being debt-free. Life is being easy to forgive. Life is the Word of God! LIFE IS NOTHING MISSING, NOTHING BROKEN! Choose life and have an incredible weekend.

I'm Free ...

No comments:

Post a Comment