Sunday, March 15, 2015

Perspective (Instagram)

Jesus drew all sin, death, sickness, disease, poverty, addictions, pride, and heartache like a magnet!!, conquered these things so that we may draw/attract righteousness, favor, healing, freedom, prosperity, and joy! ...to live an abundant life!! That's the benefit of being born again and submitting our lives to Jesus! He's taken self-effort and performance out of the equation. What, then, does He require of us? BELIEVE ON HIM!! 

When we learn how to think right (on the side of victory) then we learn how to live life from that perspective ...one of victory!! We always win!! This is why we fast, pray, read/hear the Word of God ...not to get God to do something but to rest in the FINISHED work of Jesus! When He said, "It is finished" He meant it! 'So thankful for the opportunity to grow in this understanding ...my faith in Jesus is not based on what I do but is founded in what Jesus did. So I'm learning how to maintain a posture of Thanksgiving and simply receive what's already been made available for me! Per-spec-tive! ...I'm on the winning side...always and forever!

I'm Free ...

No comments:

Post a Comment